The Bachelor's Programme in Mathematics concludes with a degree project that consists of an independent assignment selected in consultation with a supervisor. The project is usually done during the last semester parallel to other specialization courses.
The degree project is given as a course comprising 15 higher education credits and can be done within mathematics, mathematical statistics or numerical analysis.
The following course codes apply to the various disciplines:
- MATK11, Bachelor’s degree project, mathematics (old course code MATK01)
- MASK11, Bachelor’s degree project, mathematical statistics (old course code MASK01)
- NUMK11, Bachelor’s degree project, numerical analysis (old course code NUMK01)
More information regarding the project can be found in the following documents:
- PM - Bachelor's Degree Project
- General Rules and Recommendations for Bachelor's Degree Project, Faculty of Science