The list with all resit examinations in mathematics has been updated with information about the extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year, see the file below:
For all resit examinations you should sign up via the Student portal (Ladok) in the usual manner. The registration opens three weeks before the examination and closes one week before.
The deadline for requesting extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year has been 4 June. The students who requested extra resit examinations have been registered for those examinations.
Ordinary resit examinations will be given digitally as planned. Extra resit examinations with few participants may be arranged in the department's premises if both registered students and the teacher responsible for the course prefer it.
Students who wish to participate in a reexamination on one or several of the courses
- MATC12 Ordinary Differential Equations 1
- MATM11/MATM31 Algebraic Structures
- MATM12 Analytic Functions
- MATM13/MATM33 Differential Geometry
- MATM15/MATM35 Number Theory
- MATM19/MATM39 Integration Theory
- MATM27 Ordinary Differential Equations 2
- MATM30 Mathematical Foundations of Probability
- MATP15/MATP35 Linear Functional Analysis
should notify our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl , by sending an e-mail to Kerstin.Rogdahl@math.lu.se before 4 June. The e-mail should contain your name, personal identification number and the course name. The notification is binding.
The resit examinations will take place during the period 10 - 25 August. We try to avoid collisions with other resit examinations that have already been scheduled, so you should specify whether you intend to participate in other examinations during this period. The exact date as well as time and location for the individual examinations will be published on the website under Student Information Board on 18 June.
Please note that:
- You only have to notify us by 4 June if you wish to take a resit examination in August in the above listed courses. To participate in other resit examinations already scheduled in August, it is enough to sign up via the student portal at latest one week before the examination date.
- In order to participate in the examination you must have been enrolled in the course.
The updated vice-chancellor's decision from 12 May states that teaching and assessment are to continue to be conducted digitally with no physical presence on the University’s premises according to the conditions referred to in the decision, up to and including 29 August 2021.
Scheduled written re-examinations in August will be conducted digitally. Registration for each regular re-examination scheduled for August will open in Ladok three weeks before the examination date and close one week before this date. Due to the current circumstances, only registered students may participate in the respective re-examination. Updated information about each re-examination will be published on the course website in Canvas one week before the examination, after registration has closed.