Mandatory assignments in addition to exams
For more information about which compulsory parts apply to your course, see the course websites. https://kurser.lth.se/lot/course/
The following courses include mandatory assignments that must be completed before the exam:
- FMAB45 Calculus in One Variable A1
- FMAB50 Calculus in One Variable A2
- FMAB60 Calculus in One Variable A3
- FMAB65 Calculus in One Variable B1
- FMAB70 Calculus in One Variable B2
- FMAF01 Mathematics - Analytic Functions
- FMAF05 Mathematics - Systems and Transforms
For the following courses it is okay to partake in the written exam without first having finished the mandatory assignments:
- FMAB30 Calculus in several variables
- FMAF10 Applied Mathematics - Linear systems
- FMAN55 Applied Mathematics
More information and, if any, files etc. can be found on the website for the latest course round.
Completion of madatory assignments
The quizzes are open 8-14th of August
Quizzes that you passed during the academic year 2021/22 do not need to be redone. Quizzes from the previous academic year must be redone (unless all the quizzes are already finished).
Completion of assignments are submitted as assignments on a special Canvas-pages. Submissions can be made up to and including 15th of August. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the Canvas page.