Resit Examinations in Mathematics, August 2019
The list with all resit examinations in mathematics has been updated with information about the extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year.
The deadline for requesting extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year has been 1 June. If you have missed the deadline but you wish to participate on some of the extra resits listed above, you should send an e-mail to our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl ( Kerstin.Rogdahl@math.lu.se).
For a regular resit exam you should sign up via the Student portal student.lu.se in the usual manner. The registration opens three weeks before the examination and closes one week before.
Extra Resit Exams in Mathematics, August 2019
Those students who wish to participate in a reexamination on one or several of the courses
- MATC12 Ordinary Differential Equations 1
- MATM11 Algebraic Structures
- MATM12 Analytic Functions
- MATM13 Differential Geometry
- MATM15 Number Theory
- MATM19 Integration Theory
- MATM27 Ordinary Differential Equations 2
- MATM30 Mathematical Foundations of Probability
- MATP13 Group and Ring Theory
- MATP15 Linear Functional Analysis
must notify our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl , by sending an e-mail to Kerstin.Rogdahl@math.lu.se before 1 June. The e-mail should contain your name, personal identification number and the course name. The notification is binding.
The resit exams will take place during the period 15 - 30 August. We try to avoid collisions with other resit exams that have already been scheduled, so you should specify whether you intend to participate in other exams during this period. The exact date as well as time and location for the individual examinations will be published on the website under Student Information Board by 10 June.
Please note that:
- You only have to notify us by 1 June if you wish to take a resit exam in August in the above listed courses. To participate in other resit exams already scheduled in August, it is enough to sign up via the student portal at latest one week before the exam.
- In order to participate in the examination you must have been enrolled in the course.