Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics Centre
7.5 credits (7.5 ECTS credits)
Second course in probability theory, corresponding to MASC01 (MAS203), is recommended.
Time and place:
- The course will be given in English.
- Course start (for 2018): Monday March 19th, at 10:15-12:00 in MH227
- There are two lectures and one exercise session per week.
- Detailed weekly time schedule can be found here.
Main course litterature:
- Theory of Point Estimation, Lehmann and Casella, Springer Verlag, 2nd ed.
- Testing Statistical Hypothesis, Lehmann and Romano, Springer Verlag, 3rd ed.
Both books are available as E-books via Lund University Library.
The examination consists an oral exam.
- The questions for the oral exam will be taken from this list of questions.