- Inference theory, in particular nonparametric inference, and inference under qualitative contraints, e.g. shape or order constraints.
- Limiting distributions.
- Survival analysis.
- Spectral analysis.
- Modeling and inference for neutron scattering.
Organiser of Conferences
- Nonsmooth inference, analysis and dependence, Göteborg 2008
- Quantitative methods in the legal evaluation of evidence, Lund 2013.
- Dynstoch 2015, Lund University, May 27-29, 2015
- Shape constrained inference, open problems and new directions, Lorentz Center, Leiden, October 5-9 2015.
- Statistics for shape and geometric features, Oberwolfach, July 3-9 2016.
The Statistics Seminar
- Regular time is Fridays 13:15-14:00. Seminar cake 14:30.
- How to get here can be found on this link.