PhD student, Numerical Analysis
High order discretizations for uncompressible flows. Implicit Discontinuous Galerkin spectral element methods (DG-SEM). Design of new multigrid methods to improve the computational speed of DG-SEM. Space-time DG methods.
- Computational Mathematics with Python NUMA01
- Numerical Linear Algebra FMNN01/NUMA11
- Numerical Methods for Differential Equations FMNN10/NUMN12
- Numerical Analysis, Basic Course NUMA41
- Analysis in Several Variables 1 MATB21
- Linear Algebra 2 MATB22
Articles in Scientific Journals
- L. Versbach, P. Birken, G. Gassner: Subcell Finite Volume Multigrid Preconditioning for High Order Discontinuous Galerkin Methods, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics (2019), DOI: 10.1080/10618562.2019.1667983
- L. Versbach, P. Birken, G. Gassner: Finite Volume based multigrid preconditioners for discontinuous Galerkin methods. PAMM 18. DOI: 10.1002/pamm.201800203
- The PDF of my licentiate thesis can be found here.