Notes, slides, etc.
Below are the notes/slides from some of my talks.
- The Triangulated Auslander–Iyama Correspondence. 28th Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Helsinki, Finland (2022).
- The Triangulated Auslander–Iyama Correspondence, part I. Abel Symposium 2022, Ålesund, Norway (2022).
- La conjectura "optimista" de Lekili y Polishchuk. Coloquio Oaxaqueño de Matemáticas, Oaxaca, Mexico (2022).
- The Triangulated Auslander–Reiten Correspondence. Online Workshop on Higher Dimensional Homological Algebra, IPM-Isfahan, Iran (2022).
- Generalised BGP reflection functors. Workshop: Representation Theory of Alegbras and Sheaves, Bielefeld, Germany (2021).
- Homotopical algebra in exact (infinity-)categories. 2021 London Mathematical Society Northern Regional Meeting and Conference (A conference in celebration of the work of Bill Crawley-Boevey), Bielefeld, Germany (online event) (2021).
- The Waldhausen S-dot construction and the symplectic geometry of surfaces and their symmetric products. Opening Workshop (IRP Higher Homotopical Structures), CRM Barcelona, Spain (online event) (2021).
- Universal properties of derived categories, after Lurie. BIREP Seminar, Bielefeld, Germany (online talk) (2021).
- Deriving a theorem of Ladkani. Flash Talks in Representation Theory at NTNU, Trondheim, Norway (online event) (2021).
- Partially wrapped Fukaya categories of symmetric products of marked disks. Winter School: Connections between representation theory and geometry, Bonn, Germany (online event) (2020).
- Stable ∞-categories: localisations and recollements. ‘Two Weeks of Silting’ Summer School, Stuttgart, Germany (2019).
- Higher-dimensional Auslander algebras of type A and the higher-dimensional Waldhausen S-constructions. XVIII International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA), Prague, Czech Republic (2018).
- τ-tilting reduction. XV International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA), Bielefeld, Germany (2012).
- The extended affine Lie algebra associated with a connected non-negative unit form. XIV International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA), Tokyo, Japan (2010).