Schedule for the majority of our courses are available at least 5 weeks before course start in the TimeEdit schedule tool. The exception applies to a few courses scheduled at the start of the course in consultation with participating students.
Follow these steps to find course schedules
- Go to TimeEdit: Link to Time Edit
- Select "Schedule N".
- Select search option "Course".
- Enter the course code in the search field.
- Click on the course code in the search results and then "Show Schedule".
- In the schedule view, you can choose to customize the view via "Customize" in the upper right corner. You may choose to see the schedule of several courses in parallel. Try it out!
The schedule may be updated during the course. You have the option to subscribe to relevant schedules.