On October 25, 2019, we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Centre for Mathematical Sciences.
The Centre for Mathematical Sciences at Lund University, Sweden, was formed in 1999 by gathering the activities within Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics and Numerical Analysis in one department.
On Thursday, October 24, there will be several satellite mini-workshops including:
Analysis and Probability. Speakers: Maurice Duits (KTH) and Tomas Sjödin (Linköping University).
Integration methods for elliptic PDE on non-smooth domains. Speakers to be announced.
Nonlinear Waves. Speakers: Christophe Charlier (KTH), Evgeniy Lokharu (Linköping University), Dag Nilsson (NTNU Trondheim), Long Pei (NTNU Trondheim), Kristoffer Varholm (Lund University), Erik Wahlén (Lund University).
Program Friday, October 25
- 10:00: Coffee and registration in the foyer, MC
- 10:25 Opening by the Prefekt
- 10:30 Georg Lindgren (Lund)
- 10:50 - 10:35 Evelyn Buckwar (Johannes Kepler University Linz)
- 11:45 - 12:30 Fredrik Kahl (Chalmers)
- 12:30 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:45 Anna-Karin Tornberg (KTH)
- 14:55 - 15:40 Pavel Kurasov (Stockholm University)
- 15:40 - 16:10 Coffee
- 16:10 - 16: 55 Mats Ehrnström (NTNU Trondheim)
- 17:05 - 17:50, Eero Saksman (Helsinki University)
- 18:30 - Dinner at Skissernas Museum, Birgit Rausing sal, Finngatan 2, Lund.