- Introductory lecture and course start: Monday September 3 2018, at 10:15-12:00 in MH:309A.
- Lectures: Mondays 10:15-12:00 and Wednesdays 10:15-12:00.
- Exercises: Thursdays 10:15-12:00.
- Detailed weekly schedule can be found here.
- Anevski, D. "A concise introduction to Mathematical Statistics", Studentlitteratur (2017), second printing of the book.
- 15 hp, 15 ECTS
- There will be two computer labs (see time edit schedule above for time and place.)
- Lab 1 on probability theory. Lab instructions can be found here.
- Lab 2 on inference theory
- Dragi Anevski, +46 (0)46 222 9611, email@example.com
- Dragi Anevski, +46 (0)46 222 9611, firstname.lastname@example.org (Probability theory part)
- TBA (Inference theory part)
Exam (written and oral)
- There will be two written exams, one in probability theory, one in inference theory. There will be one oral exam, on the whole course.
- Each written exam consists of 6 questions (for examples see the old exams below).
- (The oral exam questions for previous years course can be found here.)
- Probability theory exam 171024, solutions.
- Probability theory re-exam 171113, solutions.
- Inference theory exam 170110, solutions.
- Probability theory re-exam 161222, solutions.
- Probability theory exam 161026, solutions (corrected 161108).
- Probability theory re-exam 161121, solutions. Showing of exam Wednesday Dec 7, 12:15-13:00 in MH:227.
- Exam in probability theory 2013-08-23, solutions (corrected and in English). (The exam is in Swedish, please Google translate to English).
- Exam in probability theory 2015-10-23 (including handwritten solutions).