Register for Written Exams
Ordinary written exams and resit exams at Mathematics Science Faculty are anonymised since January 2016. This implies that students are required to register for scheduled written exams via the Student Portal.
Note that in order be able to register for the exam you need to be registered on the course.
You will be assigned an anonymised assessment code, visible to the lecturer marking the exam and used when registering your results. Note that you will be given the code at the exam by the invigilator.
Exam registration open for two weeks
The exam registration opens three weeks before the exam and closes one week before the exam.
If you missed the opportunity to register contact the student administrator at the department. You might be able to attend the written exam, but you will not be able to do it anonymised.
Procedure in brief
- Register for the exam at the Student Portal
- Your anonymised assessment code is provided at the exam by the invigilator
- Write your anonymised assessment code + a personal identifier on each submitted sheet of the exam
- The exam will be marked anonymously
Exam Registration at the Student Portal
- Log in to the Student Portal
- Click on "Exam, Degree and Career". Choose "Register for Exam"
- If you are registered on the course and there is an open exam registration, this will be visible to you.
- Press "Register for the exam". You will see your registration at "Registered exams". Your anonymous code has now been generated and will be given to you at the exam by the invigilator.