Written examinations, Autumn 2020
As of 15 June 2020, teaching and assessment can again be conducted on university premises. The Swedish Public Health Agency’s rules, general guidelines and recommendations to reduce the spread of infection are to be followed.
The scheduled written examinations in August will be carried out on campus as originally planned, as long as we can ensure that the rules and recommendations can be followed. This means that if the number of students who sign up for a certain examination exceeds the number of available booked seats, then the examination will be conducted online.
The sign-up for each regular resit examination scheduled in August will open in Ladok three weeks before the examination date and close one week before this date. Due to the current circumstances, only students who sign up will be allowed to participate in the examination. Up-to-date information about the examination will be published on the course website on Canvas one week before the exam, after the sign-up closes.
Resit Examinations in Mathematics, August 2020
The list with all resit examinations in mathematics has been updated with information about the extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year.
The deadline for requesting extra resit examinations for courses given during the past academic year has been 1 June. If you have missed the deadline but you wish to participate on some of the extra resits listed above, you should send an e-mail to our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl ( Kerstin.Rogdahl@math.lu.se).
For a regular resit examination you should sign up via the Student portal student.lu.se in the usual manner. The registration opens three weeks before the examination and closes one week before.
Extra Resit Examinations, August 2020
Students who wish to participate in a reexamination on one or several of the courses
- MATC12 Ordinary Differential Equations 1
- MATM11 Algebraic Structures
- MATM12 Analytic Functions
- MATM13 Differential Geometry
- MATM15 Number Theory
- MATM19 Integration Theory
- MATM27 Ordinary Differential Equations 2
- MATM30 Mathematical Foundations of Probability
- MATP13 Group and Ring Theory
- MATP15 Linear Functional Analysis
should notify our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl , by sending an e-mail to Kerstin.Rogdahl@math.lu.se before 1 June. The e-mail should contain your name, personal identification number and the course name. The notification is binding.
The resit examinations will take place during the period 10 - 27 August. We try to avoid collisions with other resit examinations that have already been scheduled, so you should specify whether you intend to participate in other examinations during this period. The exact date as well as time and location for the individual examinations will be published on the website under Student Information Board on 15 June.
Please note that:
- You only have to notify us by 1 June if you wish to take a resit examination in August in the above listed courses. To participate in other resit examinations already scheduled in August, it is enough to sign up via the student portal at latest one week before the examination date.
- In order to participate in the examination you must have been enrolled in the course.