Registration for Written Examinations
Ordinary written examinations and resit examinations at the Department of Mathematics at Faculty of Science are anonymised since January 2016. This implies that students are required to register for scheduled written examinations via the Student Portal.
Note that in order to be able to register for the examination you must be enrolled on the course.
You will be assigned an anonymised assessment code, visible to the lecturer marking the examination and used when reporting your results. Note that you will be given the code at the examination by the invigilator.
Registration open for two weeks
The registration for written examinations opens three weeks before the examination and is open for two weeks.
If you missed the opportunity to register, contact the student administrator at the department. You might then be able to attend the written examination, but you will not be able to do anonymously.
Procedure in brief
- Register for the examination at the Student Portal.
- Your anonymised assessment code is provided at the examination by the invigilator.
- Write your anonymised assessment code and a personal identifier on each submitted sheet.
- The examination will be marked anonymously.
Exam Registration at the Student Portal
- Log in to the Student Portal
- Click on "Exam, Degree and Career". Choose "Register for Exam"
- If you are registered on the course and there is an open exam registration, this will be visible to you.
- Press "Register for the exam". You will see your registration at "Registered exams". Your anonymous code has now been generated and will be given to you at the exam by the invigilator.
Extra Resit Exams in Mathematics, August 2017
Those students who wish to participate in a reexamination on one or several of the courses
- MATC12 Ordinary Differential Equations 1
- MATM11 Algebraic Structures
- MATM12 Analytic Functions
- MATM13 Differential Geometry
- MATM15 Number Theory
- MATM19 Integration Theory
- MATM27 Ordinary Differential Equations 2
- MATP15 Linear Functional Analysis
must notify our study administrator Kerstin Rogdahl , by sending an e-mail to email@example.com) before 1 June. The e-mail should contain your name, personal identification number and the course name. The notification is binding.
The resit exams will take place during the period 14 - 25 August. We try to avoid collisions with other resit exams that have already been scheduled, so you should specify whether you intend to participate in other exams during this period. The exact date as well as time and location for the individual examinations will be available by 22 June.
Please note that:
- You only have to notify us by 1 June if you wish to take a resit exam in August in the above listed courses. To participate in other resit exams already scheduled in August, it is enough to sign up via the student portal at latest one week before the exam.
- In order to participate in the examination you must have been registered or re-registered on the course.